About the project - How to get STL's

Build forum for the fully 3D-printed Koenigsegg Agera RS in scale 1/10
admin
Site Admin

About the project - How to get STL's

Postby admin » Thu May 23, 2019 7:28 pm

Capture9.PNG
Capture9.PNG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 31004 times
Welcome to this forum! This is a section devoted to my project to create a functional fully 3D-printable 1:10 scale model of the Koenigsegg Agera RS. (According to my humble opinion one of the most beautiful cars ever made!).

The access to STL's is still restricted. You get access by registering and donating a small sum via PayPal and include your username as message.

Donate to PayPal account olle.skold(at)lightsource.se Write "Agera - your username".

(If you prefer Swish let me know in a PM)

My old Prusa is nearing need for replacement. I'm aiming to buy a MK3 and will rais funds for that. But instead of a fixed fee, you are free to chose the amount.

hint:
1 Euro: Thanks
10 Euro: Thanks alot!
>10 Euro: Huge thanks! :D

I'm extremely thankful to those who have helped by contributing to my projects!

admin
Site Admin

Re: About the project - How to get STL's

Postby admin » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:34 pm

Please do NOT write your usernames here. Only write here if you have problems contacting me. When you pay, write your user name in the payment and I will add you to the group as soon as I see it. If you have any trouble, try to send a private message to me before you write here, so we can keep the thread clean.

Thanks! :)

Javier Granado

Postby Javier Granado » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:41 am

Good
He made a donation of € 10 to his cause as Javier Granado. I am registered in your forum and so on, but I can't find or agera statistics won't be searched If the donation was not done, let me know. It would also be interesting a link or help to search and download the files

fjgranado737@gmail.com

Thank you and very good work.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:27 pm

Hi,

I wrote a private message to you, please check it.

Best Regards
/Olle

blackrain1980

Postby blackrain1980 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:19 pm

hello I also made a donation and I am registered in the forum but I can not find the files to download.

blackrain1980

Postby blackrain1980 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:22 pm

I also applied to the Agera RS model group facebook group, but it has not yet been approved

blackrain1980

Postby blackrain1980 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:25 pm

on facebook he did not use the same name, and the same email, which he used here.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:59 pm

Hi,

The facebook group is really problematic. I get notifications that I have a new request to join the group, but when I click on it the list is empty. Tha has happened so many times now so I'm seriously considering taking down the FB-group. It's better to communicate here, it can take a day or two for me to respond when I'm having lots to do at work or with my family, but at least the notifications work and I have full control.

blackrain1980 - I've added you to the group so you have access now.

Simme

Postby Simme » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:55 am

You have pm im have send mony but i forgot to write my username but send my back on pm when you can

construtor

Postby construtor » Sun May 03, 2020 12:57 am

Hello Olle,

Thank you for sharing your design! I have just sent you a paypal contribution so you can get that printer you want!!

Please, let me know once you get it and how do I go about getting the STL files.

Take care,
Roberto