Qwuilles Agera RS Build

Build forum for the fully 3D-printed Koenigsegg Agera RS in scale 1/10
Qwuille

Qwuilles Agera RS Build

Postby Qwuille » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:48 pm

Thanks ALOT for this Olle! A real honor to get access to this and it was awesome to see your work at the 3d meet earlier this year.
I have been a bit quiet, but not the machines.

Will take more pictures and add to this topic, sort of "summary" or "overview" as the build goes on.

Can tease with this one picture right of the bat.
Printed on a heavily modified Anycubic Kossel.

One more from my slightly modified Ender. A bit of a "failed" print. But adaptive layers are awesome, if provided with proper infill! 😂

I have full intentions making it fully working. If I make it with an underpowered motor and controlled via BT or properly as Olle's is, have not been decided.
But electric doors and all LEDs are a given functionality that has to be added! 😁

Colorscheme is not decided yet. But Johannes gave me the idea of making it a tribute to Jesko. Which does contain my favourite "colors" and choice of accents. 😉

Materials:
  • Some parts like headlights will be made with Addnorth textura, other similar detailed parts like this will have the same material.
  • Regular body material consists of PLA from various vendors.
  • Wear and tear will be tried with PETG (3dprima) and carbonfibre/nylon (addura x).
    If addura can't take the beating, I will have to get the drivetrain cnc machined instead.
Unprocessed Add:North Textura Matte Black

Testfitted servo
Thanks Olle, i have only been playing with typical sg90 servos, so this will be interesting!

Some more Textura Black Matte parts and a "arduino" board, think i am going with the hc05 bt approach for lights and servo control. Unprocessed signal from arduino can control servos quite nicely and handle rgb signals if rgb is wanted. Fun and fidly with salvaged smd rgb leds.

URL to complete gallery: https://photos.app.goo.gl/y1dugj4k9Xog1Kso6

EDITS:
Added some more pictures, compressed in forum so not so heavy to load, check higher res in gallery.
Last edited by Qwuille on Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Qwuilles Agera RS Build

Postby admin » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:10 pm

Nice! Interesting to see how it prints with all those different materials as well!

Qwuille

Postby Qwuille » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:46 pm

I wonder Olle, did you simply spliced the steering wheel servo together with the steering servo? so they both share the signal but seperate powerfeed?
I have not played around with RC components so i got almost no knowhow about it.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:57 pm

It's not even installed in mine. :) Mine is still a prototype, and it only has a fully rigid steering wheel column. Depending on how you install the steering servo, you might need to reverse the servo for the steering wheel so I would put it on a separate channel so you can play around with mixes as well as adjusting center position.

Qwuille

Postby Qwuille » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:20 pm

Small update, been having troubles with the printers (can not let them be 🤣 ).
But here are some result on the engine with Add:north X-PLA and valve covers in Add:north textura.

Edit:
Fixed IMG URLs.