How to get the STL's

This is the building forum for the Combat Boat 90. If you are interested in the STL's for this project, they are available to those who help me by contributing 15 Euro. Then you get access to a sub-forum where STL's, instructions and mods are located.
Jsr

Re: stl's?

Postby Jsr » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:41 pm

Hi,

I am also new here, would like to have access to the files. Can someone advise for glue and watertight coating for the inside of the boat. I am having doubts in using petg or pla.

Regards, Joeri

admin
Site Admin

Re: stl's?

Postby admin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:18 pm

PM sent, if any other person reads this.

It's always good if you send a PM to me before you pay to my paypal, and write your name there also so I have a way to see who has payed and so I know which user name to add to the access group. This is why I don't just wrote my paypal address right here.

nitewatchman

Re: How to get the STL's

Postby nitewatchman » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:16 am

I would also like to get the .stl's. I sent a PM a few days ago and followed with an email.

Please let me know when you have time.

gary

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:55 am

Sorry you've been kept waiting! my email server had put your email in the spam folder! I responded to the mail now.
Also, if you sent the PM quite a while ago, there was a standard setting in phpBB that newly registered members could not send PM's. That have been fixed so others that send PM to admin now should get it working fine.

Ukkiemodelbouwer

Postby Ukkiemodelbouwer » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:39 pm

Hello I am new here

Can you tell me how I can get the stl files.
I find it a nice patrol boat and want to build it.

Thanks

Noh Dae Sung

Postby Noh Dae Sung » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:40 pm

I want to get this. How can I get a payment?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:39 am

Hi!

I hav not stated my paypal address because I want to be sure to be able to keep track of who has payed, as I need to add users manually to the group with access.

What you can do is send 15€ to olle.skold(at)lightsource.se and write your username as note on the payment.
Replace (at) with @

Best Regards
/Olle

Noh Dae Sung

Postby Noh Dae Sung » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:56 pm

How do you spend money?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:57 am

Do you mean what I will use the money for? Perfectly valid question! I use it exclusively for components and material for my 3D-printing projects, so the more contributions, the cooler stuff I can make. And I intend to share as much as I can of the projects both the design process and the results. I have several RC-projects in the loop and with the awesome contributions from all of you, I can buy the necessary components for it so big thanks!

Noh Dae Sung

payment method

Postby Noh Dae Sung » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:15 pm

I asked you how to pay.