About the project - How to get STL's

Build forum for the fully 3D-printed Koenigsegg Agera RS in scale 1/10
admin
Site Admin

Re: About the project - How to get STL's

Postby admin » Sun May 03, 2020 7:51 am

Thanks!! I've added you to the group now so you should see a sub-category to this forum. Don't hesitate to start a thread in the forum if you have any questions! And it's always nice to see the projects being built. :)

construtor

Postby construtor » Sun May 03, 2020 1:50 pm

Cool! Thank you, I see the sub-thread. Yes, I will keep you guys up to date on the progress on my end for sure!!! :D

Glauberlobo

Postby Glauberlobo » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:21 pm

Olle,
I have just sent you a paypal contribution.
Please, let me know once you get it and how do I go about getting the STL files.

Thank you

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:48 am

Private message sent! :) And to others reading this, the files are located in a closed sub-category that you get access to with a small contribution. That means I need to add you to the group with access, and I apologise in advance if it might take a day or two before I see your payment or message. This also means that you need to be logged in to the forum to see this category once you are added to the group.

igorqf

Postby igorqf » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:01 pm

Hi Olle! I did yesterday the transaction forgot to put the name "Agera" in fronto of the text, I've put just my nick. Glad to contribute to the project !!!

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:23 pm

No problem! :) thanks for the contribution! I've added you to the group now, and don't hesitate to start a thread in the forum if you have any questions!